Are you on a lookout for the best Muay Thai training or practice at Southlake, Texas? Then Tapout Fitness is the right choice. We have the equipment, resources, and training programs necessary to build Muay Thai experts.
We have Muay Thai classes for people of all ages regardless of sex or fitness levels. It does not matter whether you are a beginner or an intermediate or an expert; we have the appropriate Muay Thai program to help you out.
Our specially designed Muay Thai classes are not only intended to build fighters but also help you to reap the physical and mental benefits associated with Muay Thai.
Our expert master coaches have earned their titles through decades of martial arts training, performance, and competition. They understand that fitness is a lifestyle, not a hobby, and they structure their Muay Thai classes accordingly.
Our best-in-class trainers have impressive win percentages and rich history in the competition, giving them the background they need to prepare Muay Thai fighters for any challenge through our specialized Muay Thai training plans.
Muay Thai is a martial art that utilizes attacks from the fists, elbows, knees, and feet to throw strikes from long, mid, or close range. The grappling techniques are different from those used in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu. Muay Thai fighters utilize clinch maneuvers to set up knee and elbow strikes or to throw your opponent to the ground.
Know the Benefits of Muay Thai Training
As a combat sport and martial art, Muay Thai has been gaining popularity due to the physical as well as mental benefits. Here are a few of the benefits of Muay Thai training:
- Since Muay Thai is a full-body workout, it helps in burning fat and losing weight. Your body will get stronger with toned muscles.
- As you progressively learn new skills and see yourself moving towards your fitness goals, you will be motivated to adhere to the training schedule and practice. In that way, Muay Thai increases your self-discipline.
- Apart from being one of the best ways to defend yourself against any opponent, Muay Thai helps you to stay calm, think strategically, and have courage in facing an opponent.
- The rounds of rigorous training will help you to build your body strength as well as stamina so your cardiovascular health will improve.
- As you throw kicks and punches, you let go of all negativity, and your stress levels will decrease.
Why Choose Tapout Fitness?
Tapout Fitness is amongst the best Muay Thai clubs for learning this art in a warm and friendly environment. With us, you will feel like a part of our family due to the unique combination of modern training and a high-energy atmosphere. Our best-in-class professional trainers are competent enough to transform you into a Muay Thai expert in the least possible time.
Our experienced trainers will continuously motivate you and give you personalized attention so that you gain confidence in every step of your training process. In our state-of-the-art fitness gym in Southlake TX, we provide high-tech equipment and clean facilities in parallel to result-oriented Muay Thai training.
- We have classes for people regardless of their skill levels–whether beginner or intermediate or expert.
- Recognizing the fact that every individual has unique needs, our certified master coaches give you personalized attention as well as motivation.
- Our training program is designed to strengthen you physically as well as mentally.
- We offer you a free class so that you can get the first-hand experience of our training.
- We work as a family rather than a professional self-defense training center. In our warm and friendly environment, we work together to achieve more for each of you.
- We provide well-structured training classes like ‘Tapout Fit,’ ‘Tapout Martial Arts,’ etc.
Discover the State-of-the-Art Tapout Fitness Southlake
Tapout Fitness Southlake is a premier fitness gym where we provide a wide variety of mixed martial arts for people of all ages regardless of sex. We give result-oriented training for Boxing, Kickboxing, Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, and Muay Thai. And our best-in-class master coaches impart cardio, weight, and HIIT training as well.
With our world-class training at our state-of-the-art fitness gym, you will also be able to build sound physical as well as mental health and move confidently towards attaining your fitness goals. No matter your age or experience level, you can use the basics of martial arts to become stronger, faster, and leaner.
Our state-of-the-art gym offers you the following generic facilities:
- Separate classes for members of all fitness levels and ages
- Dedicated and highly trained staff members
- Spacious locker rooms and hygienic shower facilities
- Latest versions of strength and cardio equipment
- 100- and 150-pound punching bags
- 24/7 access to our extensive gym facilities
- A large selection of free weights
- Free demo classes
Call Us Today
Waiting further to attain your goal of mastering Muay Thai makes no sense at all. Call one of our staff or a master coach to schedule a free demo class for you to understand more about us. Give us a call or text our staff at 817-329-3456 to learn more about our professional instructors, our dynamic classes, our state-of-the-art facility, and our incredible rates on the offer. Even if you put up at Grapevine, Colleyville, Keller, Westlake, Trophy Club, you can easily come down to the Southlake fitness center.